A thermal protection is a smart thermostat also referred to as a temperature switch or thermal protection switch. There are five features that users can think about.
Five Features Users Should Think About
- Effective sealing: These units can prevent product failure by vacuum impregnation because they feature effective sealing.
- Compact design: The metal housing of Saftty’s thermal protection switch is rounded. Because of its tiny size, the motor’s thermal protection switch is simple to embed in the motor’s coil, and temperature detection is more precise.
- High-temperature sensitivity and thermal conductivity: Saftty’s thermal protection switch’s metal housing can endure up to 50 kg of coil-shaping pressure. The electronic thermal protection switch from Safety has a rated operating temperature of up to 250 degrees, making it suitable for usage in specialized industries and giving it a significant competitive edge.
- Accurate temperature control: The exact temperature control and lack of current heating effects from the bimetals are what set Saftty’s thermal protectors apart.
- Authoritative Safety Certification: The thermal protector’s safety must be guaranteed at all times. Almost all safety approvals, including CQC, UL, VDE, TUV, CB, KC, and others, are present on Saftty’s thermal protection switches. These certifications provide conclusive proof of the product’s dependability, usefulness, and safety.
Thermal protectors are widely used in over-temperature control and protection of electric heating appliances such as motors, battery packs, coils, and compressors in modern household appliances. Saftty‘s thermal protector has the above functions, and it is very reliable for users.